Future Generali is a well-known entity in the world of insurance in India. It has been in service since 2007 after the collaboration of India’s Future Group with Italy’s Generali group.
Today, it offers a wide range of insurance solutions; two wheelers’ insurance service is one of them. This feature is available under its personal insurance solutions. Technically known as “comprehensive two-wheeler insurance,” it provides for the inclusion of third-party liability.
Why buy your vehicle insurance online?
Given that you can visit branch offices to enquire about your two-wheeler insurance and even buy it, you might ask this question. However, you can find out the reason behind it once you consider its undeniable benefits.
Imagine visiting the branch offices of different providers in person separately to enquire about their features. It is next to impossible as it is both laborious and time-consuming.
Instead, buying your insurance policy online will help you conclude the whole process from the comfort of your home by comparing the plans across the providers.
Buying your insurance policy online from Future Generali is easy. All you have to do is visit its website, fill up the required fields, and follow the on-screen instructions. The whole process is instant, meaning you can get started immediately and conclude it in just a few minutes.
Necessary documents for buying the online insurance policy from Future Generali
- Registration number
- Chassis number
- Engine number
- Date of vehicle manufacturing
- Purchase details of the vehicle, including the date of purchase and the city from which the vehicle is purchased
- Previous policy number
- Copy of the vehicle’s RC book
- Contact details of the owner of the vehicle
Benefits of buying Future Generali two-wheeler insurance
The online subscription to the two-wheeler insurance policy from Future Generali qualifies you for a host of benefits. These include the following:
- Personal accident cover
- Convenient purchase of long term policy
- 24×7 assistance
- Personalized services
- Towing service
- Automatic reminder to renew insurance service
Discounts on the two-wheeler insurance policy by Future Generali
- Up to 50% discount in case of no insurance claim for personal accident insurance covering the policy tenure following renewal on time or within 90 days from the date of the expiry
- Voluntary excess discount
- No claim bonus transfer
- Discount on anti-theft devices
- 5% discount amounting to a maximum of Rs. 200 for the members of a recognized automobile association
Buying your two-wheeler insurance online from Future Generali gives you not only a policy from a reliable provider in India but also access to a host of discounts and other benefits. If you plan to ensure your newly bought two-wheeler but aren’t sure which way to do it, then think about doing it online for the aforementioned reasons and benefits.