Don’t you just hate that stubborn fat which you seem to never be able to get rid of? Despite regularly exercising and eating a balanced diet, people often struggle to tone their problem areas. Tough the traditional procedure of liposuction body contouring is helpful for people with extremely high fat deposits, but it is not the right option for everyone. For people who don’t want a painful and costly surgical liposuction procedure, there are non-invasive body-contouring procedures which are becoming quite popular across the globe.
If you’re also disappointed despite making numerous efforts to tone your body, SculpSure may come to your rescue. The latest SculpSure technology is proven to reduce stubborn, unwanted fat deposits, specifically around the abdomen and flanks. In just 25 minutes, the procedure targets those problem areas safely and effectively to remove the fat cells by utilizes a light-based contouring system. In short, SculpSure permanently destroys fat cells underneath the skin without any cuts.
The procedure is quite effective, but there are a number of things you can do to boost your results immediately after the treatment.
- Water is essential to flush out dead fat cells from the body. So, make sure to daily drink plenty of water, at least 2 liters post treatment.
- For around 2 weeks post treatment, massage the treated area gently for five to 10 minutes twice a day. Do this until your next SculpSure treatment, or in case of a single session, for 12 weeks.
- To eliminate fluids and toxins from the body, it is recommended to take vitamin supplements like dandelion root or drink green tea, which contains diuretic properties. In addition to this, include vitamins like Vitamin B and Omega-3 to help metabolize fat cells. Eat a diet high in antioxidants and include liver supplements like Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root and Artichoke for metabolizing the damaged fat cells.
- Engage in physical activities like cardio exercise, biking, walking, or jogging to increase your heart-rate. These activities after a SculpSure treatment help in activating the fat cells and thereby in the elimination process.
- For enhanced results, patients are advised to apply body wraps which helps in elimination of toxins from the skin and body, in addition to providing more nutrients to the skin. Moreover, you can apply a skin-tightening cream on the treated area.
- The procedure may cause mild tenderness or swelling which can be treated by taking acetaminophen or applying a cold compress to relieve these symptoms.
Moreover, to get the best results out of your body reshaping and contouring treatment follow the post-procedure advices of your licensed practitioner. The doctor will tell you how many sessions you might need to reach your goals.
It is to be noted that SculpSure is not the right option for people with obesity who aim for weight loss. This noninvasive, nonsurgical cosmetic body procedure is ideal for fat reduction without any incisions or anesthesia.